What's new

SIGNING OFF

Whatever. See son proof is in the pudding just glad my theory would work. Kuger fell for it spot on;)
 
You must be posting in today's finds section, the one forum I really don't read.. But now that I know you post there, I'll be sure to leave a comment on your next thread :icon_thumright: :laughing7:

Sorry for the short reply, I have to go as there are people needing my advise.

Thats cos of all the big words we uses in our letters and stuff, plus we puts battris in our findin mashines wot find coyns and stuff


hammered
 
TH,

I always miss the ending of films and stuff....no one told me that Elvis had left the building.....and I thought he was still hanging out at the mall....lol.

Just kidding....glad to see you're keeping things on an even keel.....

Regards + HH

Bill


The one who called you a liar has done an Elvis, "he has left the building", he is gone for good.... Don't let some big mouth idiot ruin it for you, you have a lot of members who enjoy your posts and participation here....
 
thanks guys i really appreciate the kind words i even got out today and found some awesome stuff so im all better now pics and video coming soon

Can't wait son....Hope you stick around...and post more vids of that awesome SAFARI!!
 
dougofpa said:
Can't wait son....Hope you stick around...and post more vids of that awesome SAFARI!!

I already posted it lol
 
Keep posting. I also get tired of the naysaying, but we need to remember to ignore it, but it is tough.
 
Hooray! Glad to see you have reconsidered! Looking forward to hearing more from you and seeing your pics and vids. Have an awesome day Sonofadigger. :icon_thumright:
 
larrybass said:
Hooray! Glad to see you have reconsidered! Looking forward to hearing more from you and seeing your pics and vids. Have an awesome day Sonofadigger. :icon_thumright:

Hey thanks man you too
 
What's up Shannon? I must have missed the post in question...did you find something and someone accused you of faking it?
 
What's up Shannon? I must have missed the post in question...did you find something and someone accused you of faking it?

yeah it was the nickle three cent apparently im not allowed to find good looking coins without them being faked but whatever im over it lol oh and indians dont come out of the ground looking good either
 
yeah it was the nickle three cent apparently im not allowed to find good looking coins without them being faked but whatever im over it lol oh and indians dont come out of the ground looking good either


When I was a kid we would find all kinds of coins in the yard of our home. I mean lots. My Mom thought the previous owners kids might have got into their collection. I found everything from Chinese coins to Indian heads. What brought this to mind was your three cent nickel. I found one too. So as far as some actually finding things like this I know it happens.
If I still lived in the area I would try to cut a deal with the owners as I know I didn't get them all.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom