What's new

SIGNING OFF

sorry to hear this, i like reading your post,happy hunting
 
sonofadigger said:
thanks guys for all the kind words i appreciate it. i guess i shouldnt let petty things like that bother me i guess i didnt realize there was so many who actually enjoyed my post so that makes me feel alot better:thumbsup: ps.. ticm that list is gonna be pretty big by the time christmas gets here lol

That's what I am thinking too. At least I hope so. Ever see how many member there are. 😱
 
That's what I am thinking too. At least I hope so. Ever see how many member there are. ��

lets just say your gonna need alot of stamps:laughing9:
 
Sonofadigger, There is only one person in this world that you have to please and that is you. The rest you decide to please is up to you. Feel lucky if you can please a lot and ignore the ones you don't please. Remember you are the only one that you came into this life with, and the only one you will depart with. frank
 

Attachments

  • rose on ice 700 this one.webp
    rose on ice 700 this one.webp
    78.8 KB · Views: 98
I'm a rather newbie. When I found this site. It was like doors opened to a world that I always admired. I began to divulge myself into the threads and started to notice some animosity. Which is very common in sites everywhere anymore. My first response would be to defend the attacked. However, the moderators of this forum do a great job ! I understand that we all have different opinions,ideas and thoughts. But, arguing over them,ect. on a site made for enjoyment is ridiculous.
Stick around Son... I'm sure I can learn a-lot from you and enjoy your input.
Again, Moderators. Great job ! Rick
 
I'm new to this hobby. I've learned much from this site your post included. Thanks you sir and I hope your reconsider.
 
i didnt realize there was so many who actually enjoyed my post so that makes me feel alot better:thumbsup:


You must be posting in today's finds section, the one forum I really don't read.. But now that I know you post there, I'll be sure to leave a comment on your next thread :icon_thumright: :laughing7:

Sorry for the short reply, I have to go as there are people needing my advise.
 
Sonofadigger, There is only one person in this world that you have to please and that is you. The rest you decide to please is up to you. Feel lucky if you can please a lot and ignore the ones you don't please. Remember you are the only one that you came into this life with, and the only one you will depart with. frank
This! Dont let the internet thugs get you down.....In the end you will have more people appreciate what you do than dont!
 
Sonny, if you don't post, they win! You can't allow that! I post alot. It feeds my ego to know people are reading my posts. I also think I actually have something to say, on occassion. If you feel you have something to add, you MUST post. Take care, buddy. Terry
 
Sonofadigger, in every group or crowd wherever you go there is ALWAYS one (or more) who try to put others down. They get off on it! Always been that way...always will. Just ignore them and pretend they do not exist. Or, you can just beat the crap out of them.:thumbsup:
 
Last edited:
thrillathahunt said:
Sonofadigger, in every group or crowd wherever you go there is ALWAYS one (or more) who try to put others down. They get off on it! Always been that way...always will. Just ignore them and pretend they do not exist. Or, you can just beat the crap out of them.:thumbsup:

Considering I use to do local mma I like that last sentence lol
 
Son lets just put it this way. You know what you got and don't let what anyone else says get you down. I too have felt the annoyance of being told what something is and not after I already knew what it was. I have even posted a few that was already verified that I was gonna just test the waters with and were shot down saying it wasn't what I thought. Again you and a select few true treasure hunters know what it's like to get that sensation of finding something great. All the others can eat fish heads
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I know I'm not a frequent poster but you have helped me a few times if I remember correctly and answered some of my questions and even though I don't post a lot, I do come here everyday and read and learn and check out yours and others pics and videos.. Stick around, I may need more answers and you may be just the guy to help with that.. Don't let a jealous few get you down.. No retreat, no surrender..
 
Son lets just put it this way. You know what you got and don't let what anyone else says get you down. I too have felt the annoyance of being told what something is and not after I already knew what it was. I have even posted a few that was already verified that I was gonna just test the waters with and were shot down saying it wasn't what I thought. Again you and a select few true treasure hunters know what it's like to get that sensation of finding something great. All the others can eat fish heads
:laughing7: Like SanFrancisco Officers buckles???
 
thanks guys i really appreciate the kind words i even got out today and found some awesome stuff so im all better now pics and video coming soon
 
Here's an old story to cheer you up.
There was a flight of Bees flying south for the winter. Most stopped in the Amoco station to fuel up, but one went across the road to the Esso station. A couple of states later, most stopped at the Flying A station to fuel up, but one stopped at the Esso station across the road. One of the group said to another Bee, what's with him? The reply was,"There's an Esso Bee in every crowd." Frank
 

Attachments

  • skull etc 019-3-Resting Rose.webp
    skull etc 019-3-Resting Rose.webp
    43.6 KB · Views: 119
Frankn said:
Here's an old story to cheer you up.
There was a flight of Bees flying south for the winter. Most stopped in the Amoco station to fuel up, but one went across the road to the Esso station. A couple of states later, most stopped at the Flying A station to fuel up, but one stopped at the Esso station across the road. One of the group said to another Bee, what's with him? The reply was,"There's an Esso Bee in every crowd." Frank

Lol now thats funny ha ha thanks
 
thanks guys i really appreciate the kind words i even got out today and found some awesome stuff so im all better now pics and video coming soon

im glad your staying
HH
 
Like kuger who instead of trying to cheer you up on your thread decides to start running his gums again.
 
Like kuger who instead of trying to cheer you up on your thread decides to start running his gums again.
:laughing7:Yea big meanie!!!Had nothing to do with SOD...it was your dream ID of relics...when ya gonna show me this rare SF Officers buckle....I cant wait!!!I dug one a few days ago,marked SF...could it be an Officers!!!Maybe Confederate???
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom