- Joined
- Jun 16, 2014
- Messages
- 12,099
- Reaction score
- 18,282
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Northern O-H-I-O
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Left out just before noon today and my gut told me to hit another permission (house build in 1950).
I only hunted the curb strip and half the front yard. The best find was the silver a 1907 Barber Half.
It had to be dropped before the house was built. It was next to the sidewalk about 7 inches deep. The other nice finds were a 1970 Kennedy half, 2 junk rings, 2 wheats (1940 & 45), and 2 tokens. One token has a camel on the front with the words "One Day at a Time", I believe comes from AA since it has the serenity prayer on the back and the other is a President Andrew Jackson token;
Today's Notable Finds

All Today's Finds (less trash)

As always, I hope ya'll got out and swung the coil
today.
GL & HH
I only hunted the curb strip and half the front yard. The best find was the silver a 1907 Barber Half.
It had to be dropped before the house was built. It was next to the sidewalk about 7 inches deep. The other nice finds were a 1970 Kennedy half, 2 junk rings, 2 wheats (1940 & 45), and 2 tokens. One token has a camel on the front with the words "One Day at a Time", I believe comes from AA since it has the serenity prayer on the back and the other is a President Andrew Jackson token;
Today's Notable Finds

All Today's Finds (less trash)

As always, I hope ya'll got out and swung the coil
today.GL & HH
Upvote
82








