What's new

Silly Me

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2005
Messages
1,062
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silly me .I asked my bank for a box of dimes...
.............................................................................When I got home and started to unroll them.......................................................
...
...
...I realized.........................................................................
...
...They.....................
...
were 2008D...................................Every .....................$&##$&$%$ Dime ! Duhhhhhhhhh
 
Upvote 0
Happens to everyone! It has happened to me several times.

-Codes
 
LOL bud!!!! I did that before too!!! Now I ask for a box of old dimes. They look at me weird, then I say to just look in the holes in the box. They then slide the box over to me and I look to. As long as they aren't all nice and shiny, it a good box to check. :thumbsup:
 
Can't win them all!

Sometimes new coins aren't bad... the new pennies were selling good on ebay.

~Dave
 
I went to a bank and asked for a box of dimes. They asked if I had an account, and I told them no. The teller told me that since I don't have an account she could only sell me 15 rolls. They turned out to be all 2008 as well. Happy I did not get the box.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom