What's new

Silly question, BUT: Why are some titles bold and others not?

artemis moon

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2007
Messages
874
Reaction score
149
Golden Thread
0
Location
Near Bangor, Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've noticed that some titles are bolded and others are not. Is there a way for the poster of a new thread to make the title bold??
 
I believe they are all the same... What you may be seeing is threads look different if you already viewed them or they haven't been updated since you last visited... Clear your browser history and they will all go back to being bold... Also depends on which browser you are using. :icon_thumright:
 
I believe they are all the same... What you may be seeing is threads look different if you already viewed them or they haven't been updated since you last visited... Clear your browser history and they will all go back to being bold... Also depends on which browser you are using. :icon_thumright:

ahh- mystery solved! Thanks!! :weee:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom