What's new

Silver 1pc button found at CW hospital today!?

  • Thread starter Thread starter umrgolf
  • Start date Start date
U

umrgolf

Guest
Not sure of anything about this button, any info would be appreciated thanks, jeff
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0004.webp
    IMG_0004.webp
    38.5 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_0005.webp
    IMG_0005.webp
    32 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_0004.webp
    IMG_0004.webp
    38.5 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_0005.webp
    IMG_0005.webp
    32 KB · Views: 254
Just civilian and I don't think it dates quite as old as the typical flat button.
 
Upvote 0
Iron Patch said:
Just civilian and I don't think it dates quite as old as the typical flat button.

Possibly 1860's? same depth as the other period relics that were coming out
 
Upvote 0
umrgolf2000 said:
Iron Patch said:
Just civilian and I don't think it dates quite as old as the typical flat button.

Possibly 1860's? same depth as the other period relics that were coming out

I would say it fits.
 
Upvote 0
It would make sense to find a civilian button at a CW hospital site sense many civilians worked and volunteered there.
 
Upvote 0
Iron Patch said:
Just civilian and I don't think it dates quite as old as the typical flat button.

agreed, much later Victorian type, maybe as late as 1890.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom