What's new

Silver always makes me smile - 4 times that day

Elad

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2008
Messages
570
Reaction score
123
Golden Thread
0
Location
MA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found these all within a 4 square foot area of eachother in the Pine Barrens. I found them a while back actually, just getting around to sharing now. I can picture a hunter sitting down to rest having them tumble out of his pocket so many decades ago....
 

Attachments

  • 1947washq.webp
    1947washq.webp
    55.5 KB · Views: 280
  • 1948washq.webp
    1948washq.webp
    39.1 KB · Views: 300
  • 1950washq.webp
    1950washq.webp
    48.2 KB · Views: 291
  • 1962washq.webp
    1962washq.webp
    55.7 KB · Views: 281
Upvote 0
Huffing... like paint and stuff?? I guess anything is possible...
 
Great coins and really great pics of them...

Happy Hunting!

Dugholes
 
I'd smile, dance and shout if I had found four silver quarters!! Congrats on a great day. All those years ago someone was there and all there is to show are those coins!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom