tidetraveler Sr. Member Joined Nov 30, 2011 Messages 324 Reaction score 258 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used MXT Pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 18, 2012 #1 Upvote 0
hamiddetecting Gold Member Joined Feb 22, 2012 Messages 6,461 Reaction score 2,725 Golden Thread 0 Location North Pole Detector(s) used Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 18, 2012 #2 Nice!! Luck!!
S SNF101480 Full Member Joined Mar 27, 2011 Messages 206 Reaction score 127 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Excal II, Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 18, 2012 #3 Nice job on the old coins, silver and gold.
Beach Papa Hero Member Joined Apr 25, 2012 Messages 586 Reaction score 271 Golden Thread 0 Location East Coast Detector(s) used Tesoro Tiger Shark VLF Whites Dual Field PI CTX 3030 Aquasound (custom made) Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Dec 19, 2012 #4 Looks like a chilly but exciting hunt. The beach may not have been hunted in the past. You need to get into the water when the ice melts. HH. Papa
Looks like a chilly but exciting hunt. The beach may not have been hunted in the past. You need to get into the water when the ice melts. HH. Papa
Jason in Enid Gold Member Joined Oct 10, 2009 Messages 9,692 Reaction score 9,213 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 19, 2012 #5 Nice finds there and I love that treasure chest. Vey cool.
tidetraveler Sr. Member Joined Nov 30, 2011 Messages 324 Reaction score 258 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used MXT Pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 2, 2013 Thread Owner #6 I'm thinking of taking this years detecting finds and trading them in for a machine I can take out into the water. I'm sure theirs more to be found out there! Thanks for watching. Happy New Year!
I'm thinking of taking this years detecting finds and trading them in for a machine I can take out into the water. I'm sure theirs more to be found out there! Thanks for watching. Happy New Year!