What's new

Silver and old wheats today , Rings #19 - #23

pl8man

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
4,204
Reaction score
4,643
Golden Thread
2
Location
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out early this morning and hunted one of my favorite schools :thumbsup:. Right away I had a +74 at 7 inches , turned out to be a 1919S wheat cent :icon_thumright: . Next good find was in the back part of the soccer field . It was a +75 at 5 inches , silver ring :hello2: . Next I found a cool old ring that was 6 inches deep and has a round glass stone on it . Then my DD coil took a dump on me :BangHead:. I put on the 12 inch coil and off I went for more . I found a 1942 S wheat and one more junk ring . The other two rings and the 1947 nickel and 1928S wheat were found last Sunday :thumbsup: . Total clad for 3 hours was $ 10.48 .
I also took a picture of all the crap I dug during the hunt :laughing7:.
HH
Glen
 

Attachments

  • 100_3991.webp
    100_3991.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 105
  • 100_3993.webp
    100_3993.webp
    468.1 KB · Views: 93
  • 100_3994.webp
    100_3994.webp
    216.1 KB · Views: 93
  • 100_3995.webp
    100_3995.webp
    176.3 KB · Views: 98
  • 100_4000.webp
    100_4000.webp
    601.4 KB · Views: 96
  • 100_3992.webp
    100_3992.webp
    845.5 KB · Views: 100
  • 100_4009.webp
    100_4009.webp
    328.2 KB · Views: 91
  • 100_4008.webp
    100_4008.webp
    385.2 KB · Views: 95
  • 100_4001.webp
    100_4001.webp
    780.9 KB · Views: 101
Upvote 18
Good job. Hate to hear about your dd coil crapping out on you. I would be bumming too.
 
Awesome score on the beautiful ring and wheaties, Pl8man. Sub 8-)
 
Great hunt! Congratualtions on the rings!
 
Looks like just another fantastic hunt pl8man :occasion14: I have yet to pull 5 rings in one day.
 
What.....no gold?

Nice Day! Good job.
 
What.....no gold?

Nice Day! Good job.
I didn't but one of the guys I hunted with did get gold today . A nice 10k nugget type ring .
Glen
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom