What's new

Silver and Some Bric-a-Brac

cjc

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
801
Reaction score
1,151
Golden Thread
0
Location
n/a
Detector(s) used
DFX, GQA2, (2) 'Cuda, Excal, (1 & 2) Sov. Elite, CZ20, Surf Dual Field...
These are edge finds (its -22 today in Toronto) but that still leaves the sidewall. Some of these coins / relics were dug and sifted for at an old incinerate dump. Watch runs perfectly....
cjc
clivesgoldpage.com
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1493.webp
    IMG_1493.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 210
Upvote 14
Very cool relics. I bet that dump yields some neat finds
 
From what I see posted there it looks like you have struck a silver mine.
 
a couple more...the art deco lizard is my pride and joy.
cjc
clivesgoldpage.com
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1409.webp
    IMG_1409.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 133
Looks like you pounded what we call The Curb.
Congrats on a sweet hunt
 
Congratualtions on the finds, I bet the area will give up a lot of goodies!
 
Wow Thgose are wesome Great History great story told with all those finds Good Job
 
Nice finds congrats the watch looked a little slow
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom