What's new

Silver Artifacts

Confucius

Tenderfoot
Joined
Dec 15, 2015
Messages
2
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have came across many pieces of silver, which are the islands of Northern Canada and surrounding landmasses. Possibly Viking?
 

Attachments

  • 20151215_045929.webp
    20151215_045929.webp
    923.6 KB · Views: 166
  • 20151215_045811.webp
    20151215_045811.webp
    518.6 KB · Views: 171
Upvote 6
Welcome to Tnet.

The answer is they are not Sandinavian (Viking)
 
Welcome to TNet.

OK, you have to tell us more. We need to see pics of the "islands", as well as an explanation of where these came from, not exact location, just general information. Also, how you determined that they are made of silver.

I have found many, highly conductive, shiny pieces of welding slag, that look exactly like silver. I truly hope that this NOT what you have found.

Best of luck to you!
 
Did you test it? Looks like like melted fire pit treasure.
 
CONFUCIOUS SAY ANY FIND IS A GOOD FIND . WELCOME TO TNET FREIND . INTERESTING ITEM YOU HAVE THERE .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom