FunWithTreasure Hero Member Joined Oct 12, 2008 Messages 783 Reaction score 347 Golden Thread 0 Nov 23, 2014 Thread Owner #1 I have 25 ounces of silver I would like to sell they are a 1 Troy pound Morgan bar 10 ounce bar and 3 1 ounce bars I would like to get $375 shipped anywhere in the USA that's almost $50 under spot I will take PayPal gift. Attachments image-3771263448.webp 10.6 KB · Views: 244
I have 25 ounces of silver I would like to sell they are a 1 Troy pound Morgan bar 10 ounce bar and 3 1 ounce bars I would like to get $375 shipped anywhere in the USA that's almost $50 under spot I will take PayPal gift.
FunWithTreasure Hero Member Joined Oct 12, 2008 Messages 783 Reaction score 347 Golden Thread 0 Nov 23, 2014 Thread Owner #2 Bars have been sold. Thank you.
Peyton Manning Platinum Member Joined Dec 19, 2012 Messages 15,017 Reaction score 18,979 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used MXT-PRO Sandshark Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 23, 2014 #3 good, I could not figure what a " 1 Troy pound Morgan bar 10 ounce bar" is
TheGoldProspector Hero Member Joined Apr 14, 2014 Messages 856 Reaction score 739 Golden Thread 0 Location Gold Country - California Detector(s) used -Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator Primary Interest: Prospecting Nov 23, 2014 #4 jeff-gordon said: good, I could not figure what a " 1 Troy pound Morgan bar 10 ounce bar" is Click to expand... Thats the reason i didnt jump on it...was quite odd to me as well. Congrats on the sell!
jeff-gordon said: good, I could not figure what a " 1 Troy pound Morgan bar 10 ounce bar" is Click to expand... Thats the reason i didnt jump on it...was quite odd to me as well. Congrats on the sell!
FunWithTreasure Hero Member Joined Oct 12, 2008 Messages 783 Reaction score 347 Golden Thread 0 Nov 23, 2014 Thread Owner #5 Sorry. I didn't mean to confuse anyone. It was a 1 Troy pound Morgan dollar bar as well as a separate 10 oz bar. And 3 one ounce bars
Sorry. I didn't mean to confuse anyone. It was a 1 Troy pound Morgan dollar bar as well as a separate 10 oz bar. And 3 one ounce bars
FunWithTreasure Hero Member Joined Oct 12, 2008 Messages 783 Reaction score 347 Golden Thread 0 Dec 4, 2014 Thread Owner #6 Items have been sold. Thank you.