Silver & big copper

t-bucket

Bronze Member
Oct 7, 2007
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
e-track- Explorer SE explorer 2 -
Silver & big copper

I went back to the school where I found the SLQ and took my 6" coil. The first target I found was a high scream of Iron with a trace of silver sound. Dug dug down about 6" found a rusty nail took out the nail and put the probe in the hole and boy did it scream dug down about 3" more and out pops the big copper.I also found the Barber in trash.The merc was found with the 10x12 SEF coil. Have a Good one and thanks for looking. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_8250.jpg
    IMG_8250.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 339
  • IMG_8252.jpg
    IMG_8252.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 351
  • IMG_8251.jpg
    IMG_8251.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 346
Upvote 0
Re: Silver & big copper

NICE finds G-Money. :thumbsup: What you really need my friend...is one of those "magic" detectors that finds 10 silver to only5 wheaties ;D :wink:

Nice finds, Gary! There's always good finds to be made where you left off!! :thumbsup:

Those barbers look real worn. Probably used in circulation for a while.

Congrats!!

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan

Thanks Bryce,Yea that would help a bunch !!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

silverfreak said:
NICE finds G-Money. :thumbsup: What you really need my friend...is one of those "magic" detectors that finds 10 silver to only5 wheaties ;D :wink:

Thanks Dan,I bet those have several miles on them as worn as they are. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Captn_SE said:
Nice finds, Gary! There's always good finds to be made where you left off!! :thumbsup:

Congrats!!

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan

WTG t-bucket ! excellent finds :thumbsup: looks like that sef coil is working great for you ;D congrats :thumbsup:

What is that large copper? Reminds me of a Napoleon lll French coin from the mid 1800's. Nice finds, congrats. :thumbsup:

Thanks Daytondigger ,You know your coins that what it is 1854 k.I was wanting a large cent but maybe next time !! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

daytondigger said:
What is that large copper? Reminds me of a Napoleon lll French coin from the mid 1800's. Nice finds, congrats. :thumbsup:

Been a while since I got a barber Quarter, good find, all!

Captn_SE said:

Congrats!!

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan
Those barbers always seem to wore out. Those are still on my list. Still a nice silver find

Great finds, Gary. I hope for a break soon so I can go out with you. I bet that copper really had your heart racing, I know you really want to find a large cent. WTG
JDD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back