What's new

silver bracelet marks

taz42o

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2008
Messages
2,200
Reaction score
1,457
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Found this silver bracelet in an old car. Can anyone tell anything about it? who made it? when? most of inlay has fell out, I think it was maybe shell? mother of pearl? Other than the "sterling 925 " and the "miguel 1040" I cannot read the rest. The gold and "I think diamond" ring looks like the markings "jd 417k" . Would that be right and what does it mean? Found it in old house on property I bought. I dont think they are very old.
 
forgot pics.
 

Attachments

  • Picture 001.webp
    Picture 001.webp
    6.5 KB · Views: 291
  • Picture 004.webp
    Picture 004.webp
    5.4 KB · Views: 302
  • Picture 005.webp
    Picture 005.webp
    6.1 KB · Views: 292
  • Picture 006.webp
    Picture 006.webp
    4.6 KB · Views: 305
  • Picture 007.webp
    Picture 007.webp
    4.7 KB · Views: 301
  • Picture 008.webp
    Picture 008.webp
    6.6 KB · Views: 288
Upvote 0
Thanks for links. Found this on modcats link, looks like same inlay that was in my bracelet. I thought shell but never would have thought of abalone. Yes im guessing miguel is artist who made it and maybe 1040th piece? Would like to see more pieces by him and learn more about him.
 

Attachments

  • ivan_bal1_01.webp
    ivan_bal1_01.webp
    31.1 KB · Views: 200
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom