Silver Button and Two Other Old Buttons

Eastender

Mar 30, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really like the new Equinox 900. More sensitive and goes quite a bit deeper than the 800. The change in target numbers is driving me a bit nuts. I've been scanning rolling forested hills. Walking miles hoping to come across something. With the sensitivity maxed at 28 I've been looking at a lot of deep iron, even small deep iron fragments. And lots of shells and bullets. Finding some buttons lets me know the old timers were there. I'll keep swinging and will eventually find something nice. The 900 is running quiet and stable maxed out. The unseasonably warm weather has the ticks out in force. Luckily they are bit slow and stupid. They like to try and chew into the upper soft fabric on my Muck Artic boots. I flick them off and keep going. The hollow button with animal motifs was whole but unfortunately I crushed it in my pocket!

Attachments

• tres366.jpg
    tres366.jpg
    287.8 KB · Views: 79
  • tres367.jpg
    tres367.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 40
  • tres368.jpg
    tres368.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 42
Upvote 11

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great looking button. Good to hear you're liking the new toy.

No flicking ticks yet, then again I am a crush the suckers.

RVRoamer73

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2016
Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice buttons. Congrats!

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really like the new Equinox 900. More sensitive and goes quite a bit deeper than the 800. The change in target numbers is driving me a bit nuts. I've been scanning rolling forested hills. Walking miles hoping to come across something. With the sensitivity maxed at 28 I've been looking at a lot of deep iron, even small deep iron fragments. And lots of shells and bullets. Finding some buttons lets me know the old timers were there. I'll keep swinging and will eventually find something nice. The 900 is running quiet and stable maxed out. The unseasonably warm weather has the ticks out in force. Luckily they are bit slow and stupid. They like to try and chew into the upper soft fabric on my Muck Artic boots. I flick them off and keep going. The hollow button with animal motifs was whole but unfortunately I crushed it in my pocket!
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

JohnnyMac

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Nox,,Whites Eagle Spectrum,Whites Coinmaster 6000 DI Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds!

Lenrac2

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2021
Illinois
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Denise-Nokta Legend/Garrett Apex Nox600
Bob-AT Max/ Nox800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think you already found something nice! Those are great buttons! Congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread