What's new

Silver Cache

WheatWaffle

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2013
Messages
1,254
Reaction score
381
Golden Thread
0
After doing a half dollar box tonight managed to get 4 90% (all 64's) and 5 40%. Really excited that it's over 2oz of silver. Pics below
 
Upvote 2
ForumRunner_20150722_213507.webp



ForumRunner_20150722_213523.webp



ForumRunner_20150722_213535.webp



ForumRunner_20150722_213549.webp
 
SURE IS A BUNCH OF KENNEDYS ,
 
I been on a 28box dry streak
nice score
 
Which state are u in

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
 
When i go to our local banks around Cincinnati.I always ask if any half dollars came in . Usually those they receive are all clad, but I got a whole roll last week which had a 1968-D half in it .This is rare these days.and your score is awesome.
 
I'm new to this silver coin hunting. Would like to know where to find them besides the local beaks. Also is there a machine to detect the silver coins thru rolls with out opening it. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
 
I'm new to this silver coin hunting. Would like to know where to find them besides the local beaks. Also is there a machine to detect the silver coins thru rolls with out opening it. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

No, and no
 
a 2004-S..... someone musta broke up a proof set. that's crazy. fantastic score for you. congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom