What's new

✅ SOLVED silver celtic cross

chukers

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
1,824
Reaction score
147
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also posted it on garage sale finds because that is where I got it from... but I know you guys here are the real experts... so I turn to you...


I can't find any information on this cross or its maker/retailer... It looks silver its has the weight of silver and my detector rings up high like it is silver (82+ v.d.i) If anyone else has any information on it I would love to hear from you. I will post this on the what is it forum too. Thanks for any info.

There are no marking on it at all and a magnet does not stick to it

front.webp back.webp
Front and back of the box

cross4.webp cross.webp


Thanks in advance

Chukers
 
And yes I looked at the web site...
 
Upvote 0
Demdaco sells home decor stuff since 1997. Stores and outlets everywhere. Didn't know it , but there is one near my house. Then again, the only home decor I buy now is Stella Artois. Anyway, there are a lot of these Silvestri(designer) silver products available. Not sure the quality. You need to research more. What does the back or edges of the cross say? If no .925 or better it is most likely silver plate. Just didn't research amymore.
 
Upvote 0
Good job, Iron Spike. Does anyone else think that would be an awfully big pocket? : )
 
Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom