Silver chain and a neat key!

The Aluminum Monster

Mar 18, 2015
New Bedford, MA
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro, Tesoro Mojave, Garrett AT Pro, 5x8 DD, 15" NEL Attack, Garrett Pro-pointer, Pro Series 5x9 sand scoop, 30" Royal Compact sluice, 36" Bazooka Gold Trap, Gold Cube.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beached it again today. Went to a more difficult portion to detect. More dried up seaweed beds wash up, more rocks, blacker sand. Iron audio on the ATPro is definitely off for this portion of the beach but other than that, pro zero, disc 35, one below max on the sensitivity.

3rd day in a row for silver! Not a coin today but I do NOT mind! .925 Italy. No clue where my scale is to weigh it. I really think I may have skipped digging this had it been in a different position in the ground. It didn't sound great, the reading was jumping around but it was giving off a triple tone so I didn't suspect it to be a tab or cap. I was pleasantly surprised as it was a confusing sound. When in doubt, dig it out.

Found a neat brass key which I can only assume goes to a small treasure chest full of gold coins which I have yet to find.

A little Alex and Ani something or other. I just like it because it says "Made in the USA".

Some round, thin piece of copper. No clue what it is. Not a coin but probably off something larger and decorative and cheap.

Having a good run here. I talked to the city workers who were hanging up the volleyball nets for the summer. They said that Friday morning they were going to comb the beach for the opening of the season. I'm not sure they have done this in years past so believe you me, this has been noted!

Thanks for looking! Enjoy the day.

-Jay brasskey.jpgsilverchain.jpgalexani.jpg51315.jpg

Upvote 9
Good luck finding that treasure chest the key opens. Nice finds, have fun on Friday morning following the city workers.

Sweet silver and finds! Congrats!

I like the way you think about the key! You just never know, right? :treasurechest:

Nice scoops there :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back