What's new

Silver Cross, NRA Button, and everything but gold

SoCalBeachScanner

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
610
Reaction score
547
Golden Thread
0
Location
Coastal Orange County, CA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATX, AT Pro, ProPointer, and a weirdly good sense of direction
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
-
I've been a hunting fool the last couple of mornings with two different machines. I've hit the surf, wet sand, dry sand, bulldozed sand, and only managed to come away with a Silver Cross, NRA Button, and a very cool sunrise.

I've found a ton of clad (not shown), binoculars, my third cell phone, junk jewelry, keys, lead, tokens, NRA Button, and god knows what else. Beach finds never cease to amaze me.

Thanks for looking, tomorrow's another day :)


P1040487.webp--P1040494.webp--P1040493.webp


KIMG0163.webp--KIMG0160.webp
 
Upvote 0
Congrats on the silver cross, SCBS

And thanks for that great pic of the sunrise~

Lorraine
 
Great cross.
Every day is a new day on the beach.
:occasion14:
 
Congrats on the silver and keeping a pair of binoculars out of a beach creeps hands :laughing7:
 
Nice finds none the less! We often joked on the way to the beach people lost enough stuff to out fit a house! I haven't found the kitchen sink yet! Lol!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom