What's new

Silver Crucifix

TexasDigger1

Sr. Member
Joined
May 31, 2008
Messages
355
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
Teknetic G2, Excal 2 1000, Garrett Sea Hunter II
These finds came from a fishing pier. Dug lots of fishing weights, leaders with hooks still attached and broken beer bottle necks that had the screw cap still on them. I've seen children play in this area, these broken bottles could really hunt someone. Also found this crucifix, stamped .925 and measures 2" by 3/4". I will have to go back when the low tide is at it's lowest point, pretty sure the pier will be water free then. Thanks for looking. John
 

Attachments

  • cross.jpg.webp
    cross.jpg.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 435
  • cross1.jpg.webp
    cross1.jpg.webp
    9.8 KB · Views: 422
Upvote 0
Nice find,and well done for clearing a lot of crap up! :thumbsup:
 
nice silver!!!! maybe next time will be gold ;D!! Great job on cleaning up the beach :icon_thumright:
 
Nice cross.........Be careful around those broken bottles. People on piers don't take their trash home with them.
 
I guess those broken bottles remind all of beach detectors to wear really good footgear when out hunting.

I never understood why people feel its their perogative to trash the beach. >:(
 
Very Nice Cross!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom