What's new

Silver cutlery?

CrazySlasher

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2010
Messages
735
Reaction score
96
Golden Thread
1
Location
SS of MA.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab E-Trac w/Sunray probe and 15' WoTcoil.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this while out scouting some spots. It was found very close to where there were some very early settlements here in MA and in an area that had some battles during King Phillip's War. It's super tiny. I thought it was a bread knife but I don't know how someone could use it.
 

Attachments

  • thing1.webp
    thing1.webp
    12.9 KB · Views: 170
  • thing2.webp
    thing2.webp
    11.5 KB · Views: 171
  • thing3.webp
    thing3.webp
    3.2 KB · Views: 167
  • thing4.webp
    thing4.webp
    3.6 KB · Views: 167
  • thing5.webp
    thing5.webp
    3.8 KB · Views: 167
Nice looking find! :thumbsup: Might be a blood letting knife like these two I've found they are small.Or could be a Quill pen knife.
 

Attachments

  • 000_0001[1].webp
    000_0001[1].webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 182
  • 000_0002[1].webp
    000_0002[1].webp
    13.4 KB · Views: 184
Upvote 0
Timekiller said:
Nice looking find! :thumbsup: Might be a blood letting knife like these two I've found they are small.Or could be a Quill pen knife.

I'll tell you, that is one of the coolest finds I've seen. MAKE YOU BLEED :icon_thumleft: I would love to find something that.
 
Upvote 0
CrazySlasher said:
Timekiller said:
Nice looking find! :thumbsup: Might be a blood letting knife like these two I've found they are small.Or could be a Quill pen knife.

I'll tell you, that is one of the coolest finds I've seen. MAKE YOU BLEED :icon_thumleft: I would love to find something that.
Yea there both 18th century.The one handle MAKE YOU BLEED broke in my bag before I got it back home!O'well :-\
Take Care,
Pete :hello:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom