What's new

Silver day

gold eye

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2010
Messages
354
Reaction score
29
Golden Thread
0
Location
tampa fl
Detector(s) used
garret masterhunter 7x ace 250
Hi to all been away for awhile lost my father on 9/11/18 and a great friend on 1/1/19 had to go to the bank to take care of her Estate and asked the teller if she had any half dollar rolls she he gave me three and proceeded to leave got in the car and found 35 silver half’s of 40% I’ll take them I think it was my friend looking down on me she and I always shared with her my coins that I found her husband was a coin hunter too And when he passed away she was nice to me and passed on all his coins. Happy Hunting to all Ron
 
Upvote 0
Sorry for your double loss, there's nothing right now that should be said or done about the coins, only that if she wants to pass them on to you, it would be a fond memory.
 
Very difficult and condolences for both losses.
But I think you are right about them looking down and helping in the search.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom