Nov 10, 2010
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had 45 minutes after work, didn't go far. Headed to an empty lot down the street I hit hard years ago. SO much junk but I found a little spill. Was happy with the 1930 dog tag too.

I haven't found a silver since I was in England over a month ago, I was starting to thinking blew all my mojo over there. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1463784804.549721.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1463784818.888771.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1463784838.631836.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1463784859.383502.jpg

Upvote 12
I hear ya. I haven't had a silver streak for a long time. got a total of one this year.
As far as the place having so much junk at least there are targets to dig, and you got a few neat things.

im glad your drought has ended!

Nice work J!!! I knoW you've been in a silver drought. We've all been there. So let the good times roll now, eh!

Cheers brother!

Thanks guys. Tonight I may have gotten an amazing new permission. I'll find out in the next few days, sure hope it works out. Should be as old as it gets around these parts.

Sweet!! Those droughts are killers. Glad to see you you got some silver and other sweet finds too. Love them old dog tags!!
Hope your new permission is full of silver!!

Always feels good to grab a silver or two, nice job ending the drought

Congratulations on the interesting and productive hunt!

Congrats on your silver!
Glad your drought is over.
I can usually come up with jewelry before i can a silver coin. WTG!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back