NW roamer Tenderfoot Joined Jul 5, 2010 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location San Diego Detector(s) used Whites xlt Jul 5, 2010 #1 Found this Fleur de lis buckle ( i think?) 6 inches down right next to the trail of a ghost town. Says "patented feb 18th 1902" on that back, but I can't find any information on it.. I believe it's silver! Attachments 100_1059.webp 205.1 KB · Views: 446 100_1060.webp 213.9 KB · Views: 421 Upvote 0
Found this Fleur de lis buckle ( i think?) 6 inches down right next to the trail of a ghost town. Says "patented feb 18th 1902" on that back, but I can't find any information on it.. I believe it's silver!
gwdigger Bronze Member Joined Dec 3, 2006 Messages 1,423 Reaction score 1,874 Golden Thread 1 Location Ocean City, Md 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 5, 2010 #2 I dont know what it is but I really like it!
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,307 Reaction score 48,544 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 8, 2010 #3 Looks silver plated rather than solid & I guess its a ladies sash buckle