What's new

Belt buckle and a bell.

Joined
May 8, 2023
Messages
222
Reaction score
1,116
Golden Thread
0
I have found 6 crotal Bells now, this one is one of the oldest if not the oldest I’ve found yet. The ball is missing and it’s a bit busted one one side. I was still excited to see it. I also found fully functional silver plated or nickel belt buckle. The back reads PAT APRIL 9 1912. Going to clean it up a little more it’s pretty neat.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2416.webp
    IMG_2416.webp
    1,004 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_2417.webp
    IMG_2417.webp
    708.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2418.webp
    IMG_2418.webp
    425.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2419.webp
    IMG_2419.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2415.webp
    IMG_2415.webp
    998.9 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2423.webp
    IMG_2423.webp
    725.5 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Upvote 13
I have found 6 crotal Bells now, this one is one of the oldest if not the oldest I’ve found yet. The ball is missing and it’s a bit busted one one side. I was still excited to see it. I also found fully functional silver plated belt buckle. The back reads PAT APRIL 9 1912. Going to clean it up a little more it’s pretty neat.
You gotta love crotal bells! Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom