~~~Silver from the coast~~~

swingbot

Jan 27, 2012
central Ca.
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 70, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My family and I escaped the heat and went to the coast for the holiday.
The first day we went down town and walk the streets and shopped which I didn't care much for but I enjoyed the old buildings around me and looking for street tear outs.
lol.gif
Anyway,, I got up the next morning and drove to this park I had seen the day before and finely got some swing time in.
Got me a pocket full of clad and a nice silver ring.
yes.gif

The park I was at was full of bird life, in the pic was this huge hock of some kind eating what I thought might have be a gopher.
shocked.gif

Later on that day we was driving around and I found this old house in the pic so I walked over to the area and there was this guy standing just down the hill from the house so I worked my way over to him and said,, Hi sir,, I was just admiring the old home site and I was just wondering if you aloud metal detecting around it and he said,, NO! if I let you do it then I would have to let everyone do it to.
no.gif
So I said, well thanks just the same and walked away drooling staring at the old place.
So after that we headed to the beach and I met a member on the sand working a cut, His forum name is Goldtooth NICE GUY!!!
Anyway HHing and thanks for looking.

Attachments

• r1.jpg
    r1.jpg
    418.2 KB · Views: 69
  • r2.jpg
    r2.jpg
    418.2 KB · Views: 74
  • r3.jpg
    r3.jpg
    511.7 KB · Views: 70
  • r4.jpg