What's new

SILVER GALORE!

Quin

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
584
Reaction score
611
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 30
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
About a month ago, I posted here about how I found my first silver coin: it was a 1951 washington quarter. A lot of you said that it was a sign of plenty more to come- and you were all right!

Here is a video of my most recent hunt where I found more silver than I could have ever imagined!

 
Upvote 16
Congratz on the silver!


Grumble, grumble....holes...grumble, grumble.
Dead Horse.webp
 
A link would be appreciated, thanks.

I tried to bring up the website numerous times but I seem to be having a problem getting through.
You can get in through the back door by going to Google and typing in; Task Force For Metal Detecting Rights
Scroll down to paul-barford.blogspot.com/2014/08/task-force-for-metal-detecting-rights.html
I'm not familiar with this blog personally but it has access to The Self Certification Video by The Task Force
Good Luck Buddy
 
Congrats on the silver and other finds nice video
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom