fongu
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Mar 30, 2012
- Messages
- 1,342
- Reaction score
- 879
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I finally made it to the river Saturday and couldn't detect about 4 hours and found so much trash I almost missed a 14K gold find. I worked around the dock where I found my 14K chain a few months ago and found a sterling silver chain that weighed 10.71 grams. It was all over the scale and I thought I had found another chain but it was a small bungee cord.
The 14K heart shaped pendant weighed 1.07 grams. 42 on the DVI. Found 2 q, 1 d and 4 pennies plus a token. Adventure zone on one side and TLC amusement on the other side. Found what I think is a junk ear ring and a butterfly ring, but haven't had time to clean them up and check them yet. Lots of trash in the water. I kept getting so many targets in the 39 to 48 range and found 5-6 pieces of foil that sounded like a good target, I almost didn't dig the gold pendant. Glad I did.






The 14K heart shaped pendant weighed 1.07 grams. 42 on the DVI. Found 2 q, 1 d and 4 pennies plus a token. Adventure zone on one side and TLC amusement on the other side. Found what I think is a junk ear ring and a butterfly ring, but haven't had time to clean them up and check them yet. Lots of trash in the water. I kept getting so many targets in the 39 to 48 range and found 5-6 pieces of foil that sounded like a good target, I almost didn't dig the gold pendant. Glad I did.






Upvote
0









