Silver & Gold

Jimi D Pirate

Oct 28, 2004
Orlando, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000 + AQUA PULSE
Silver & Gold

I don't post most of my finds but I will these for your pleasure. All were found on the East Coast of Florida at various locations during 2007/2008. All found with an Excalibur 1000 on the beach and many submerged. Spring breaks and Bike weeks have been good to me, I know where the ladies lay!! Some Gold will be melted to wrap some Spanish coins in my collection. The remaining Gold and Silver will go into Jimi D Pirates treasure chest!

"It is there if you know where!"

Pirate/Biker at heart

Attachments

• DSC03439.JPG
    DSC03439.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 355
  • DSC03442.JPG
    DSC03442.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 356
Upvote 0
Re: Silver & Gold

wow, excellent digs

HH
-GC

Thanks for your comments,
Iis it just me or do you guys find lots of earrings?

I'm confused as I get ready to head to the est coast of Florida to detect. I understood that I CAN'T detect in the water???? Is that correct ???
Spritch headed for vero beach

SWEEET Jimmi...... Guzz1

:thumbsup:
Awesome pile of loot. WTG
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

I have found a few earring but not alot - I would think that is where you are detecting is the reason you find more earrings - spring breaker and bikers wear alot of earrings - Oh by the way I own a Road King
Jimi - happy hunting - Cavedweller

spritch said:
I'm confused as I get ready to head to the est coast of Florida to detect. I understood that I CAN'T detect in the water???? Is that correct ???
Spritch headed for vero beach

Spritch,

I don't think anyone saw your question.....

Right along the Treasure coast you can't get in the water with a detector unless you have paid to use someone's lease. I do not know exactly where the boundary are, I think it runs south down to just south Ft Pierce, I am about 100% sure Vero Beach is part of the restricted area. (Sebastian Inlet to a few miles sout of Ft Pierce)

If you post a thread titled "Can I hunt in the water in Vero Beach" someone will see it that is more knowledgeable then I am about the boundaries you can't hunt and reply.

Sorry I can't help you more.......

There is no Florida law that says you cannot detect in the water, however you cannot detect in someones lease area, state or federal park or private property without permission. If you do not know where these lease areas are then it's best to stay out of the water. I have dove on the fleet for years and I know these lease areas by heart.

Hunt from the toe of the dune to the water line, after hurricanes and nor-easterns you will find more on the beach than most salvors do in the water if your lookin for old treasure, at least I do! :wink:

Cavedweller: Glad to hear your a fellow biker also glad you didn't say you rode a Fatboy ... just doesn't sound right! I have several Harley's a RoadKing Deluxe and a Softail custom, Depending on where your at we must do some ridin sometime.

Beachboy: Jimi D Pirates chest is guarded by an extremely well trained and highly motivated attack beagle! I call her underdog cause she's always under my damn feet. Oh did I mention I'm a marksman and my weapon of choice is a 16th century spanish cannon! :icon_pirat:

Jimi D Pirate

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back