What's new

Silver Half Dollar Good Sign for Post Hurricane Beach Detecting

bergie

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,280
Golden Thread
0
I imagine beaches will be giving up great treasure from Florida to the Carolinas...friend from Jacksonville just sent me this photo of 1941 Silver Half found today. He's had almost no luck finding anything good in recent weeks until today. I think many good posts from Southeast beaches will appear for months/years to come.
 

Attachments

  • photo(1).webp
    photo(1).webp
    117.1 KB · Views: 166
Upvote 20
Congrats to your friend. I think you are right on the good finds coming
 
I think most beaches in that storms path will now be very productive.
 
That is amazing I would love to live in florida the treasure coast I'm sure there is so much treasure and history in the ocean she gives up every so often sweet find Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!
 
Agreed, hate to see the destruction from hurricanes but the beaches will be giving up all kinds of goodies, especially southern part of Florida
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom