What's new

Silver, III centr, and Sinister bling!

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I had a replay of the nite before, except I eyeballed some nasty chrome! Everything's too wet right now, way too much EMI in the ground, for sure.
The 3 cent or whatever is wishfull thinking.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0204 [640x480].webp
    IMG_0204 [640x480].webp
    45.7 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_0209 [640x480].webp
    IMG_0209 [640x480].webp
    54.4 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_0208 [640x480].webp
    IMG_0208 [640x480].webp
    21.9 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_0210 [640x480].webp
    IMG_0210 [640x480].webp
    32.4 KB · Views: 215
Is that bling or a dog choke collar? :icon_scratch: Congrats on the merc. :icon_thumleft: More rain coming, too. Beats frozen ground though.

HH
 
Congrats on the Merc :icon_thumright:
 
hey at least you got out and came home with a keeper! I think you're mistaken about the 3 center though.....it looks like a Spanish reale to me! :laughing7: congrats on the silver D!! :thumbsup:
 
Silver is good Mr. D. One at a time or seven its all good. :headbang:
 
Nice merc! :icon_thumleft:
The chrome item is a dog training collar.
 
Congrats on the Merc :thumbsup:

Yep that's a dog choker.

Good luck,
HH.
 
Congrats on the Merc! I didn't see the III center :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom