What's new

Silver in the tot lot!

Zee

Full Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2013
Messages
202
Reaction score
145
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Infinium, Garrett Pro Pointer(x2), 30" Bazooka Prospector, Scuba Gear
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out early this morning to hit a tot lot in the next town over. Spent about an hour there got 2.51 in clad sone buttons and a really nice looking earing marked "SUN 925" not sure what the stone is. Also got my 3rd class ring of the year, 1997. Should be an easy return, has a full name inscribed. Still haveing trouble finding owners for the other two I got from the 60s... After the hunt I drove out to a couple spots I want to dive on a lake about an hour away only to be greeted with "no digging or collecting artifact" signs...but still a successful day :) HH! (Don't worry I'm a certified backhoe operator I filled in all the holes, can't even tell!) Lol
 

Attachments

  • 1437843920068.webp
    1437843920068.webp
    27.4 KB · Views: 99
  • 1437843947184.webp
    1437843947184.webp
    12.6 KB · Views: 98
  • 1437843970713.webp
    1437843970713.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 103
  • 1437843990099.webp
    1437843990099.webp
    21.9 KB · Views: 95
Upvote 18
Nice, wish the lots out here were loaded like that !
 
wow you did great
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom