What's new

Silver is silver from coinstar

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
4,452
Reaction score
10,340
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was grocery shopping today and found a 64 Roosevelt dime amongst the coins....and was pleasantly surprised. The 3rd photo is from another coinstar later on...
 

Attachments

  • 20210808_122320.webp
    20210808_122320.webp
    238 KB · Views: 111
  • 2021-08-08 18.56.38.webp
    2021-08-08 18.56.38.webp
    295.6 KB · Views: 138
  • 2021-08-08 19.03.39.webp
    2021-08-08 19.03.39.webp
    164.1 KB · Views: 122
Banner!!! Kidding :0 - nice Rosie :)
 
Score!!! Congrats!!!
 
CoinFetcher...the bar has been lowered here on Tnet where everyone gets a banner now :)
 
Digger...my eyesight is not so good so I had to really look hard at the Roosevelt...I hit a couple coinstars today thinking I might have a streak but was skunked...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom