Silver is tanking!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK. I'm not gaining anything from posting the link. It's just a good place to learn about bullion and get some great deals. These guys are pretty much the same friendly folks as Ive seen here but they find treasure in bullion. You do have to register to use the market area but everything is free including buying/selling and trading bullion and coins. There is a feedback system in place also. Tell them Iceman sent you. Thanks here is the site info Bullionstacker.com.

I personally started the forum because I was tired of seeing good people paying super crazy prices for bullion. Have fun!

Silver up 3% today due to buyers. The dollar actually strengthend. Is this a dead.cat bounce or paranoia that the EU will not loan Greece's 4 biggest banks any more money. Looks like Greece is leaving the EU.

The Asians ( China, India ) where buying big time today as for Greece they are heading down along with Spain when a bunch of their banks where downgraded today. Keep watching the Derivatives Market as that's the one to watch and it's cracking right now, then Kaboom all hell will break loose. Thanks to our so called Big Banksters JP Morgan.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back