SILVER JACKPOT!!!

Dale32

Jun 28, 2012
North Alabama
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-series
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today I got permission to hunt an old house that I have hunted before. When I was there before I found a few wheaties, a sterling silver ring, lots of clads, and some other odds and ends. Recently the house had an old wooden shed taken out ,so I decided to try the location where the shed was. The area was extremely trashy so I used my 4" coil. After a few minutes of hunting I got a strong signal. I dug the first hole and popped out a sterling ring. A couple inches from the first hole I got a similar signal and dug up a silver bell and a sterling necklace. A couple inches away from that I found another sterling ring! About 15 minutes later I found a silver plated little chain and it started to rain, cutting the hunt short at about 30 minutes.:BangHead: Today's hunt definatly had the best ratio of time to silver so far!:laughing7:

IMG_5841.JPGIMG_5842.JPGIMG_5843.JPGIMG_5844.JPGIMG_5845.JPG

Upvote 11
Such a hoard of beautiful items :) nicely done

nice finds congrats HH

You sure had the silver dialed in on that Fisher didn't you.
ZDD

Beautiful bunch of silver treasure ! Congrats ! Hope the rain clears out so you can get back at it
Glen

I really dig that bell. Super cool find.

thems nice digs.

Yes the bell (charm ?) and the necklace are very nice.

"Very nice.......what was the shed used for and how old? "

For wood and a place to whip the kids :laughing7:

Nice finds GG. Bet you can't wait to get back there. HH

Way to go! On finding those goodies :treasurechest: Wonder how old that stuff is?

CARM

That's an impressive haul for the time you hunted.. Congrats.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back