Rich Hartford
Silver Member
I had planned to go metal detecting on my days off but all it's been doing is raining. After being cooped up all day yesterday,I started to get the shakes. I layed down and closed my eyes,but I kept seeing visions of silver reeded edges. I looked in the mirror,my eyes were bloodshot, and my brow was beaded up in a cold sweat.
I figured I'd go for a run to get my mind off of the elusive big score. The run did the trick. So I go home and take a shower. I'm combing my hair and I notice that it shines like SILVER ! That was it ! I ran out the door for a road trip.
First couple of banks had nothing. Next bank I picked up $300.00 in fed rolls which had one keeper. Picked up another $300.00 in a dump. Picked up a few loose with a Ben and a 40.
Last bank didn't have any halves but had $600.00 in loose dimes.
Here is the take
1x 1952 D Frankilin
1x 1964 Kennedy
1x 1969 Kennedy
1x 1937 Mercury
1x 1947 D Roosevelt
1x 1948 D " "
1x 1960 " "
1x 1962 " "
2x 1963 D " "
1x 1964
Like the rest of this month it was not much but it stopped the craving.
I figured I'd go for a run to get my mind off of the elusive big score. The run did the trick. So I go home and take a shower. I'm combing my hair and I notice that it shines like SILVER ! That was it ! I ran out the door for a road trip.
First couple of banks had nothing. Next bank I picked up $300.00 in fed rolls which had one keeper. Picked up another $300.00 in a dump. Picked up a few loose with a Ben and a 40.
Last bank didn't have any halves but had $600.00 in loose dimes.
Here is the take
1x 1952 D Frankilin
1x 1964 Kennedy
1x 1969 Kennedy
1x 1937 Mercury
1x 1947 D Roosevelt
1x 1948 D " "
1x 1960 " "
1x 1962 " "
2x 1963 D " "
1x 1964
Like the rest of this month it was not much but it stopped the craving.
Upvote
0








