What's new

Silver medalion and a junk ring

oz_il

Full Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2008
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Evergreen Park, IL
From a park - also found the usual clad and a master lock key. Up to 5 keys for the year. I've also found more pull tabs (134) then cents (128) :tongue3:
 

Attachments

  • St_Thomas.webp
    St_Thomas.webp
    87.9 KB · Views: 224
  • junk_ring.webp
    junk_ring.webp
    27.4 KB · Views: 198
Congrats on the silver OZ! That's a thick lookin' one. Is it about the size of a quarter or half dollar?
 
Brett said:
Congrats on the silver OZ! That's a thick lookin' one. Is it about the size of a quarter or half dollar?
Alas, pictures can be deceiving. Size of a dime and ultra thin. It actually rang up as a half dollar on the Ace. Not sure if the chain is silver - I butchered it when I dug the plug and couldn't find the clasp to see if it was stamped.
 
Nice finds! That ring would have had me fooled. Looks like silver from a glance. I respect your will to dig all of those pull-tabs. I hate digging them, even though I know some might be gold rings. I usually only dig pull-tab VDI's in the woods.

Joe
 
Nice job on the silver bud!
You sure have been a busy guy lately.
Keep at it!
Mike
 
Nice silver.

BillT.
 
Shiny stuff rules!
The chain, if it was buried will go to rust pretty fast if it's not silver. Gotta be plenty careful digging those buried chains!

Congrats!
 
Congrats on the silver score! :thumbsup:
 
nice silver, don't you love those heavy chains
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom