What's new

Silver Mining Activity 10/16/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Started off the day dumping some coin.
I picked up $1100 in Quarters , $190.00 in Dimes,and 3 rolls of Halves
Then I went and picked up four boxes that I ordered
Here is the take
1x 1941 Mercury
1x 1963 Roosevelt
1x 1964 "
1x 1952 Franklin
5x 1964 Kennedy
2x 1966 "
5x 1967 "
2x 1968 "
3x 1969
1x 1976 Silver Bicentennial proof
The quarters were a skunk
2 of the 40% came from the 3 rolls
The remainder of the halves came from the boxes, none of which was a skunk.
 
Upvote 0
nice, I guess you will keep doing boxes now, aye?
 
Rich Hartford said:
I'll get as many as I can

rich which bank did u get them from
i did BOA for my 10 and they where garbage
 
Keith,

Got these at Peoples. I've tried boxes from all of the major banks and they all have the flat boxes and produce plenty of skunks. Next week I'm getting 4 boxes from R.I.
I really don't think it matters what bank you get the boxes from in Ct. It's all hit or miss with skunk boxes being the norm.
By the way, I've never seen so many bank robberies in Ct. Be careful.

HH,

Rich
 
not a bad day's take Rich. :thumbsup:
By the way, I've never seen so many bank robberies in Ct. Be careful.
sad to say but its not unusual for several a day around here. been that way for a long time now.
 
Does this mean your giving up on road trips and just doing boxes???


Golden Silver
 
GS,

I'm not going to completely give up road trips. I just want to try something different. If I can average the same amount of coin (maybe???) doing boxes as road trips I'll save alot of time to do other things.
I'm not changing what I do because of all the robberies. I worry more about being a suspect and getting tazed by a shaky jake wanna be Marine sporting a high & tight haircut,fatty weight lifter muscles and a gun and a badge. Story to follow
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom