Silver Onyx Rings

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello1.gif
th_welcome1.gif

Silver... Thank you for take a look!!!
th_thankyou.gif
yw4ba.gif

Attachments

• tre.jpg
    tre.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 119
  • tre1.jpg
    tre1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 101
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice stuff. Leave them right there...I will pick them up!

Thanks to everyone for your replies!!!!!:hello2: Good Luck!! :treasurechest:
Always a pleasure for the eyes! DOn't have that kind in my area..
You have the same in your area or more, I'm pretty sure 8-)

Thanks to everyone for your replies!!!!!:hello2: Good Luck!! :treasurechest:

You have the same in your area or more, I'm pretty sure 8-)

Honestly no. These are middle east, arabic style. Maybe people coming in my area are less "rich" :dontknow:, I have never found that style.

The only one in my souvenir that could almost meet your level is this one:
IMG_0642.JPGring-roundup-riviera.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly no. These are middle east, arabic style. Maybe people coming in my area are less "rich" :dontknow:, I have never found that style.

The only one in my souvenir that could almost meet your level is this one:
View attachment 1212931View attachment 1212932

Very nice ring!! :) Congratulations!! 8-) This ring is not from arab countries, I'm pretty sure, look at the stamp inside 750, that leads me this ring from maybe european countries. Somebody from your country lost it.East gulf 21k and 24k and other countries make the symbol animals. You have lot of heavy gold under sand in your country. The most people here wear silver, you knew why. Good luck!! :)

Very nice ring!! :) Congratulations!! 8-) This ring is not from arab countries, I'm pretty sure, look at the stamp inside 750, that leads me this ring from maybe european countries. Somebody from your country lost it.East gulf 21k and 24k and other countries make the symbol animals. You have lot of heavy gold under sand in your country. The most people here wear silver, you knew why. Good luck!! :)

Hammid, this ring as nothern europe marks inside... found it on the french riviera last year :laughing7:

Maybe I'll find some arabic ring this fall/winter, previous years summer time wasn't compatible with Ramadan...maybe that's why we didn't got any arabic style finds :icon_scratch:

Hammid, this ring as nothern europe marks inside... found it on the french riviera last year :laughing7:

Maybe I'll find some arabic ring this fall/winter, previous years summer time wasn't compatible with Ramadan...maybe that's why we didn't got any arabic style finds :icon_scratch:
You knew the reason, the same issue is here. Have a great day!! Good luck!!:treasurechest:

Really nice finds! you have been on fire lately! congrats

Hey, Hamid! Beautiful siver ring finds there!:hello2:

I like the necklace aslo

Stay on that roll!

Lorraine

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back