What's new

Silver or gold midas touch?

Srhoads

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2012
Messages
71
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rantoul, IL
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm curious. In the last week, on 5 different hunts, I just randomly picked a spot to detect, after getting nothing by working a grid. Every time, within a few sweeps, I dug up silver!!

Who else here does this? Who do you know that does? Gold?

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
Upvote 0
If you are talking about random sweeping, I do it all the time with great success. I perform a random sweep when time is short and I wish to get a feel for the area.
I grid after the area has proven to harbor good targets.
 
Not exactly. Just a gut feeling. You walk to the spot, swing, hit it on first couple swings.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom