What's new

Silver plate or silverplate?

halfdime

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
4,520
Reaction score
1,500
Golden Thread
0
Location
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Cleaning out cabinets to give them a makeover, I found a silver plate with the hallmarks shown. Would this likely be silver, or just silver plated? Please interpret the markings! The plate is about 16" in diameter.
 

Attachments

  • silverplate 001 (2) (Small).webp
    silverplate 001 (2) (Small).webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 2,213
  • silverplate 002 (Small).webp
    silverplate 002 (Small).webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 866
36leonardsilverbis.jpg


LEONARD - Taunton MA
A division of Reed & Barton

Listed under American Silverplate marks.

I think E P stands for Electroplate.

DCMatt
 
Upvote 0
DCMatt said:
LEONARD - Taunton MA
A division of Reed & Barton

Listed under American Silverplate marks.

I think E P stands for Electroplate.

DCMatt
looks like another green check needed. Electroplated.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom