What's new

Silver Plated?

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
Is this earing Sterling Silver or plated. There are no metal grade marking. :icon_scratch:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0618.webp
    IMG_0618.webp
    25.4 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_0619.webp
    IMG_0619.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_0620.webp
    IMG_0620.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 185
Whats on the post under the dirt?
 
Upvote 0
Looks like a hallmark on the clasp bit :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
I don't think that's an earring. It's a clasp off a bracelet or necklace. But in looking back, I guess no one said it was! Never Mind. M ::) nty
 
Upvote 0
shaun's right, it looks like two hallmarks on the little clasp. Why not clean them out and see what they say?
 
Upvote 0
You La Beep, it's an earing and I did clean it up. .925 Italy. Thank you all :notworthy:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0627.webp
    IMG_0627.webp
    17.9 KB · Views: 139
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom