Silver Pocket Spill!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Attachments

• IMG_3081.jpg
    IMG_3081.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_3082.jpg
    IMG_3082.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_3083.jpg
    IMG_3083.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_3085.jpg
    IMG_3085.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 107
  • Leggy.png
    Leggy.png
    327.8 KB · Views: 173
Upvote 69
Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes!

Hey Terry ! Just curious what kinda signal do you get when ya find 5 silvers in the hole ? Gotta be like a silver dollar signal ??

Honestly, I thought it was going to be another Schaefer Beer can. The signal was "Bang, Bang!" I actually stabbed the earth with my Grave Digger, expecting to spear the can. The coins were all together about an inch below the token, which was in the sidewall.

Well done, Tesoro made some great detectors, i had my share, i banged in a 50BC Celtic 1/4 Stater with my Tejon years ago...That was in a plowed farm field in the UK... Found a few nuggets with it too....

Congrats Terry! That's a great spill to find! You know that person probably wasn't getting home that day without the token and no change to buy a new one! Shorts in November? Crazy!

Best morning hunt I've had in a while! out early with friends in Sleepy Hollow, NY, and BOOM, one hole five silvers and an old NYC subway token! I guess the old Tesoro Cibola still works!!:skullflag:

I still consider Cibola and the like to be the NEW Tesoros.

The tesoros should be great for cold weather with no vdi to freeze up. How about the electronics?

The tesoros should be great for cold weather with no vdi to freeze up. How about the electronics?

I can keep it in the trunk (we have a 45-degree garage), and detect in 20-degree weather. I just keep the battery in the glove box.

Congrats - what a great find. I'd be thrilled that's for sure.

Hope you can get out some more, I still have 5 inches of snow on the ground and think I may be done until march.

HH,

Pete

Congratulations, I bet that brought a smile to your face.

Great silver finds Terry, they may be 'modern' but they're still silver! :notworthy:

Shorts in November Terry... really? :laughing7:

Dave

Everyone knows Tesoros don't find silver :laughing7: Congratulations anyway!

Wow, nice job Terry!! Believe it or not, I have never found a silver Washington quarter, Barbers yes, SLQ yes, but Washington hmmmmmmmm, I better get out there. Good job bud!!

Awesome silver spill! Schaefer beer brings back memories. Congrats

Awesome spill, and awesome fall scenery as well. Nicely done Terry!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back