What's new

Silver price today $17.43

Dozer D

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2012
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
3,083
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Is this the beginning of when " T S H T F "
 
Upvote 0
I'm still holding a bit of $50 silver. Of course I did some averaging down several years ago. I just need to hold it all for about 50 more years.......
 
Less CRHers when silver price per oz is lower...
 
I pulled out a few more this week, but I do it for the sport.
 
Good to see it rising back up. Commodities are the roller coaster aren't they?
 
Nothing meaningful about it. $17.50 compared to $15.00 (+16%) is par for the course.

Silver spot per USD has changed +xx% to -xx% and then back again (double digit swing each way) a dozen times in the past 5 years.
 
I’d much rather see the DOW at 30,000 and silver at 50c/oz. No one will ever get rich on precious medals but many of us depend on mutual funds/Wall Street to perform for us to have a chance at retirement someday.
 
I’d much rather see the DOW at 30,000 and silver at 50c/oz. No one will ever get rich on precious medals but many of us depend on mutual funds/Wall Street to perform for us to have a chance at retirement someday.

This. My bank box of silver (and some gold) is a hedge against a crash or SHTF situation, but for my retirement account I’d much rather see the market do well and interest rates rise.
 
Silver today would have to reach $155/oz. to meet the same dollar value as the high in 1980.
 
I still think in the future silver will boom.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom