What's new

Silver prices on Craigslist

STDevil

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2008
Messages
329
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Having nothing better to do, I was surfing Craigslit to see what's available, and I saw people wanting to buy silver coins for as little a six times face. That seemed awfully low. The other day, I went by a local coin shop, and they had coins for 10X face (which translated to about 5% over spot). I bought a few...
 
Upvote 0
They have those people here on CL also. I'd like to get in on that scam but I'm to cheap. I like getting mine for face value.........LOL
 
FV 90% junk is AWESOME, but I settle for the junk silver at spot or below as well, at least when I am in a buying stage... like I am now.

If anyone wants to sell some... ;)

~Dave
 
Silver_Fox said:
Woo, she's such a smarty pants. So SS, what is "609".

I know the answer.......ha! C'mon Mark....

Alright.....going back to my little corner................... :P
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom