What's new

Silver proof

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
1,801
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Not alot to shout about but got a little and filled another elusive hole in my Kennedy Dansco with a '99 Silver Proof. The rim is so thick I wouldn't be surprised if that roll was short a half but don't care, I have been getting too many short rolls these days- tight bastages. Another added bonus, one roll had a Sacaguea sp? Here's a couple of pics. HH Mark
DSCN1453_edited.jpg

DSCN1456.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Congrats at least you got a little and filled up a slot in your book with a silver proof at that ....
 
WTG Mark. Gotta love those silver proofs. Those aren't found everyday. Looks to be in good shape too.
 
Yea got all the "easy" spots in the book filled so now its pretty rare when I can add to it. HH Mark
 
Nice score SS. The only one I have gotten is the Bi.
 
Silver_Fox said:
Nice score SS. The only one I have gotten is the Bi.
Thanks SF. I got the 2000 last year and now the '99- anytime I can fill a spot in that book is fun. HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom