What's new

Silver ring and gold earring.

rons1947

Full Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2007
Messages
197
Reaction score
317
Golden Thread
0
Location
Palm Bay,Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,Minelab Excalibur 2,Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi All.I received my Excalibur 2 back from the repair shop yesterday,so I just had to get out and use it.My only good finds were a 5.9 gram silver band and a 2.5 gram 14k white gold earring.It was great to get out again.Thanks for looking.HH Ron
 

Attachments

  • 100_1179.webp
    100_1179.webp
    185.1 KB · Views: 180
Upvote 0
Bet you are glad to get your detector back and getting back to finding gold.
 
Didnt take you long to get back in the swing of things...silver and gold...your back in the game.
 
Rons, those are two very nice treasure finds.

Lorraine
 
Great way to get your feet wet again. Silver and GOLD! Congrats.
 
Nice day Ron,this is Donnie Long you met me at cocoa beach,if you get a chance,go to my threads ans view the ring i told you about that day,and thanks for referring the treasure net to me.
Hi All.I received my Excalibur 2 back from the repair shop yesterday,so I just had to get out and use it.My only good finds were a 5.9 gram silver band and a 2.5 gram 14k white gold earring.It was great to get out again.Thanks for looking.HH Ron
 
Pretty good considering you just got it back!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom