S SilverDollar54 Tenderfoot Joined May 11, 2015 Messages 9 Reaction score 23 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used M Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 21, 2015 #1 Ring marked .925 Mexico $3.93 in clad and pennies Detector turn over grass where dollar bill was so I counted it as a find. Upvote 12
Ring marked .925 Mexico $3.93 in clad and pennies Detector turn over grass where dollar bill was so I counted it as a find.
Loco-Digger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 12,099 Reaction score 18,282 Golden Thread 1 Location Northern O-H-I-O 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 21, 2015 #2 Silver is silver and the dollar is still treasure, especially if found while detecting. Congrats on that clad haul.
Silver is silver and the dollar is still treasure, especially if found while detecting. Congrats on that clad haul.
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 21, 2015 #3 NICE WAY TO START OUT , AND WELCOME TO TNET NEW MEMBER .
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 22, 2015 #4 Congrats on the silver ring, I have to send my E-trac in for service. When I set it on PAPER,, it just doesn't respond, , lol
Congrats on the silver ring, I have to send my E-trac in for service. When I set it on PAPER,, it just doesn't respond, , lol
bigfoot1 Silver Member Joined Nov 1, 2011 Messages 3,792 Reaction score 3,399 Golden Thread 1 Location so.cal.mtns. 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 22, 2015 #5 good job !!!!while hunting with my daughter years ago I was struggling through a trashy mining camp and my daughter was just looking around...then I hear"daddy,how much is this?"...she found a twenty.man I laughed
good job !!!!while hunting with my daughter years ago I was struggling through a trashy mining camp and my daughter was just looking around...then I hear"daddy,how much is this?"...she found a twenty.man I laughed