What's new

Silver rings, coins, and a "bucket lister!"

XP Shooter

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2015
Messages
30
Reaction score
133
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I and Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Drove about an hour to a nearby town and had a fantastic hunt this morning. Found two silver rings, a 1958 silver Washington, a beautiful 1934 Mercury dime, and my first ever Barber dime-a gorgeous piece of silver from 1910! Unfortunately, I think I pranked the barber with my digging tool. The two silver rings came from the town's high school which dated back to 1926. All of the coins came from one single permission house, and what a great house it was! Good luck and happy hunting everybody.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    529 KB · Views: 202
Upvote 42
Congrats on all the silvers today. Nice hunts
 
Yep, what a nice feeling when you come home with targets like that.
Congrats
 
Big time congrats. Always cool to see a bucket lister.
 
That was a great door knock! Congrats on your Barber and other nice finds.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
great hunts !!! well done !!! :occasion14:
 
Awesome 5 silver day with two silver rings in the bunch and a bucket lister to boot!!
Congrats!!
 
I love silver Id be very happy with those sweetness. Thanks for sharing your finds!!!!!
 
Great silvers! Congrats on your first barber dime
 
Congratulations on the silver. Great road trip
 
Very well done sir. Congrats on the Barber... they are tough to find around these parts.

Best of luck to you.
 
What a great day of hunting Quartermaster. Those coins are beautiful but I especially like the rings. If I were you and the rings fit, I would be wearing those things around showing them off to anyone that would listen. Good job!
 
Super hunt ,a nice silver day and congrats on bucket find
 
Very nice lot of silver! Congratualtions! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom