What's new

Silver Rounds

khpony

Sr. Member
Joined
May 29, 2006
Messages
308
Reaction score
72
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rociada, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, AM Recon Sluice, Technetics Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Looking to get back in the game after 10 years absence. Looking for opinions on the best and safest online company to buy silver rounds from. Any help would be appreciated.
 
I buy from Apmex. Maybe just a bit higher priced than some but they are legit and no worries. I got ‘64 Kennedy halves last time for $10.50 ea when you buy 200. I almost bought some that were cheaper from a place in FL until I read the reviews. Con men are out there. Do your homework.
 
I buy from Apmex. Maybe just a bit higher priced than some but they are legit and no worries. I got ‘64 Kennedy halves last time for $10.50 ea when you buy 200. I almost bought some that were cheaper from a place in FL until I read the reviews. Con men are out there. Do your homework.
THANK you EVER SO MUCH for your INPUT !!!!
 
APMEX is too high priced for my liking. I use Monument Metals. I’ve bought from several online vendors over the years and it’s hard to beat Monument‘s prices. No issues with reliability either.

Secondary market 1 oz silver rounds:
Apmex - $27.13 ea
Monument - $25.27 ea
 
I buy from Apmex. Maybe just a bit higher priced than some but they are legit and no worries. I got ‘64 Kennedy halves last time for $10.50 ea when you buy 200. I almost bought some that were cheaper from a place in FL until I read the reviews. Con men are out there. Do your homework.
Thank you. I'll check them out.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom